Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ugh!

Family and friends with all the snow, cell coverage is terrible at best. Hubby is barely talking to me because of this. Hope you understand.

If you haven't hear from me, that is why. Also, God is MOVING AND TALKING. So, my time is even more limited than normal. I am so sorry! But will at least update here from time to time.

Last night was... Wow! He is the Wonder of Wonders (as my mom says). He REALLY spoke to me. I am still trying to process that--let alone what all He said yesterday. God is at work!

Again, I am praying for God to have MAXIMUM glory, and then even more, through my writing.

I usually make several friends and see several old ones. God seems to want me secluded so I can hear Him. He is also telling me this conference, He wants me to be fed more than I ever have. He reminds me how I need it after the last year. So, there you go. God time. Does it get any better?

STACY DUPLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment