Friday, May 13, 2011

Howdy

Greetings. I hope you are doing well. Happy Friday!

I regret not having the ability to even email. Again, coverage is spotty up here and all I have is my cell. I do blogging, email, etc from my cell.

The writting conference is over half done at this point. That makes me sad and happy, if that makes sense. I can't wait to go home to my home in Denver and hang out with Dad and my beagle since dad has been dogsitting. I can't wait to write and see my three girlfriends next week. I also can't wait to get home in Omaha to hubby, cat, and turtles.

The conference has been a mega blessing. Abba has spoken to me so clearly. I just wish I had more time to sit and be still. I also wish I had more time to write. God has changed my focus dramatically in some ways and fine-tuned it in other ways.

I have been a recluse and have spent as much time as possible on my own with God in prayer and writing.

It still amazes me how much these writing conferences are life-changing.

The sun is shinging brilliantly and is causing God to show off His amazing creation of the Rocky Mountains. I sit alone at a table and bask in the sun like my turtles and take in the glory of Abba.

STACY DUPLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment