Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Blog Information

Happy Tuesday. I hope you are well and that you’re week is going well and is productive.
I just wanted to let you know, once again, about all of my new blogs I am working on setting up over the next week or so. Their links are below.

I will continue this blog. It’s my main blog. This is where I will post first and foremost. This is where I will talk about prayer, journaling, and life in general. However, there are three other blogs.

~ One blog is on finding rest in God and His Word. It’s Rest and Be Still and will be a series of blog posts called, “Remembering Rest.” This is a journal, devotional, Bible study combined blog.
~ One blog is a new Biblical Fantasy Series I’ve started writing. That’s the Dorl Chronicles blog and series.
~ One blog is about writing fiction as an individual of faith. This is the Fiction and Faith Café. It’s a how-to blog on writing a novel and how to write in general. It will give pointers, etc.
Have a blessed day!

~ Stacy Duplease
Remembering Your Present, LLC and pj4life (Prayer Journaling for Life)
Author of Biblical Fiction, Bible Studies, and Devotionals

Email: Pj4life1@gmail.com

Blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment